Make a Traffic Complaint or Inquiry

DIAL 911 if you need immediate assistance, have been involved in an accident, or if you have witnessed dangerous, aggressive or erratic driving that poses risk to other motorists on the road.

This form is for traffic complaints only. Contact Troops for any other type of complaint. Troop contact information can be found here.

To submit a non-emergency traffic related question, suggestion or complaint, please fill out the fields below.

Remember to do so while not operating a motor vehicle.

***Please note this form will be sent to an email that is not monitored 24/7. For immediate emergency assistance DIAL 911***